Farmers Business Liability Insurance provides coverage for injuries or other unexpected events that may occur as a result of the people or services associated with your business.
Anyone who comes in contact with your business can file a claim or lawsuit against you for accidents, mistakes or injuries involving you or your employees. Farmers Business Liability Insurance can help you stand strong through challenging situations by providing insurance coverage that addresses the cost of claims and legal damages up to the policy limits selected. Farmers offers some of the best, personalized service in the business and fast, professional claims handling. We also offer business-based programs and helpful information on how to promote safety in the workplace that prevent incidents from recurring and/or mitigate potential future losses.
Many Farmers Business Liability Insurance options are available to you:
- Premises and Operations Coverage covers damages you would be obligated to pay for accidents that can happen on your property, including a slip and fall.
- Products and Completed Operations Coverage covers damages if a customer claims that she suffered injuries as a result of defective work in her home or office that was completed by you or an employee.
- Personal and Advertising Injury Liability Coverage covers claims by employee or customer that their injuries were caused by your negligence, or claims by anyone, such as a competitor, that you have stated false information about the quality of their services in an advertisement.
- Medical Payments Coverage covers the costs for first aid and other necessary medical services and ambulance service in the event of an accident, no matter who’s at fault.
- Employment Practices Liability provides insurance coverage for your business entity, directors, officers and employees if you are accused of wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination, and other employment-related offenses.
- Employee Benefits Liability covers errors or incorrect information you may give an employee regarding their benefits program.
Connect with a Farmers agent who has experience in working with business owners and select from a wide range of coverage options that you can tailor for your individual business insurance needs.