Don’t let the future of your
business be devastated by financial consequences from unforeseen events like hail, windstorms or theft. Farmers Business Property Insurance offers an excellent defense against unexpected occurrences no matter what each day brings. Known for professional, personalized service and fast claims handling, Farmers can quickly help you get your
business back on its feet in a timely manner after a catastrophe.
Many Farmers Business Property Insurance options are available to your business.
- Building Coverage enables your location to be repaired or rebuilt quickly if damaged by a natural disaster or other catastrophe so you can resume “business as usual” and minimize loss of income.
- Business Personal Property Coverage covers costs to replace contents in your location. This may include valuable papers and records, and automotive tools.
- Business Income Coverage (also known as Business Interruption Insurance) allows you to continue to receive income while your location and its contents are being rebuilt and replaced. Business income not only helps you to replace lost revenue but it also helps you cover operating and payroll expenses needed to keep a business operating after a loss. Farmers Insurance provides coverage for up to 18 months in most states to keep your business operating until goods and services are being produced again. Extended Business Income Coverage can also help you to protect your business by offering 30 days additional support after your business is operational again.
- Employee Tools Coverage covers costs to repair or replace employees’ tools that may be stolen, damaged or lost on-the-job.
- Debris Removal covers costs to remove building debris and other covered contents if your business is destroyed by a fire.
- Pollution Clean-up and Removal covers costs to remove pollutants from land or water at your business as a result of a covered cause of loss during the policy period.
- Equipment Breakdown Coverage covers your equipment in the event of a sudden or accidental breakdown.
- Computer Coverage covers costs to replace or repair of damaged hardware, software, and other media vital to your operations.
- Valuable Papers and Records Coverage provides coverage for the direct loss or damage to your business’s physical records, including customers’ vehicle service records and personal information.
- Fire Department Service Charge Coverage covers service charges you would pay if you call the fire department to save your business in the event of a blaze.
- Personal Property Off-Premises Coverage covers items damaged by a fire, theft, or other covered cause of loss, that are in transit or at a temporary location you don’t own, lease or operate.
Connect with a Farmers agent today who can help you create a comprehensive solution specifically designed for your business.