Farmers Business Liability Insurance provides coverage for unexpected events that may occur at your business.
Anyone who comes in contact with your business can file a claim or lawsuit against you for accidents, mistakes or injuries involving you or your employees. Farmers Business Liability Insurance can help you stand strong through challenging situations by providing insurance coverage that addresses the cost of claims and legal damages up to the policy limits selected. Farmers offers fast, professional claims handling and some of the best, personalized service in the business. We also offer business-based programs and helpful information on how to promote safety in the workplace that prevent incidents from recurring and/or mitigate potential future losses.
Many Farmers Business Liability Insurance options are available to your
- Garagekeepers Liability covers damages to customers’ vehicles that are being serviced and held at your business.
- Garage Liability covers liability for the premises and operations and products and completed operations of your business.
- Broad Form Products Liability provides coverage against claims of new or unexpected hazards that might develop associated with products or services provided by your business.
- Owners Protective Liability covers your business for injuries or property damage caused to others by a contractor or subcontractor you hire.
- Premises and Operations Coverage covers damages you would be obligated to pay for accidents that may occur on your premises, such as a slip and fall.
- Products and Completed Operations Coverage covers damages if a customer claims that an error made by a technician during a service appointment caused her to get into an auto accident.
- Medical Payments Coverage covers the cost for first aid and other, necessary medical services and ambulance service in the event of an accident, no matter who’s at fault.
- Employment Practices Liability provides insurance coverage for your business entity, directors, officers and employees if you are accused of wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination, and other employment-related offenses.
Connect with a Farmers agent who has experience in working with business owners and select from a wide range of coverage options that you can tailor for your individual business insurance needs.