BE A FARMERS AGENT
Enjoy Unlimited Opportunity as a Farmers Small Business Owner
If you want professional growth, becoming a Farmers small business owner is a smart idea. You’ll have your own business and be in control of your destiny. Plus, you’ll be backed by a winning team of 25,000 Farmers employees who’ve made Farmers a smart business choice for more than 80 years.
Be your own boss
Being a Farmers small business owner gives you the freedom of running a business with the security of partnering with an industry leader. You’ll be your own boss with virtually unlimited earning potential, so your hard work benefits you—not someone else. You’ll get ongoing commissions for every active policy you close, so your income builds as you build your business. That’s an upside you may find missing from other opportunities.
Build life-long relationships with your customers
As a Farmers small business owner, you can provide information as your customers make sound decisions about coverage at every stage of their lives. And, because Farmers also provides Financial Services, you can give customers options as they work to achieve their dreams and strengthen their communities. It’s about so much more than helping customers protect their hard-earned assets—it’s about being a leader, helping communities get back on their feet, and being the one customers turn to, time and time again.
Get support at every turn
With Farmers, you’ll be in business for yourself, but you won’t go it alone. Joining the Farmers family means you’ll:
- Get help from experienced agents and district managers who will ease you into the award-winning University of Farmers training program, where you’ll learn insurance and business basics
- Get help financing your agency for the first few years with our subsidy loan package
- Be able to use Farmers’ ready-to-go brand advertising, sales support, and help for solo marketing efforts to build your business
It’s all part of our extensive support network, designed to help you be successful with Farmers.
Get up and running in record time
Getting your Farmers small business going usually takes between six and 15 months, so you can be running your own business and enjoying unlimited earning potential in less time than you think.
Here’s how to get started:
- Submit your application, talk with a recruiting specialist, and attend your interview
- Take classes to obtain your licenses and begin your training (in the early phases, we offer training part-time so you can keep your current job)