Connect with an agent
Car Insurance Discounts to Help You Save in Your State
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for a variety of Auto insurance discounts*, such as:
- Distant student discounts for parents whose kids go to school away from home.
- Homeowners discounts if you own your home.
- Mature driver discounts for senior, experienced drivers.
- Safety discounts for cars with standard safety equipment, like anti-lock brakes and restraint systems.
Get an online quote today to see what discounts you might be eligible for.
Benefits of Bundling
Another easy way to cut your insurance costs and organize your policies is to bundle multiple Farmers insurance policies. Cover your other investments with Farmers, along with your Auto insurance, and we can substantially discount all your Farmers policies.
Not only will bundling insurance policies help cut your overall premium costs; there’s also the added convenience of having all your policies in one place. With streamlined payment and claims processing, along with insight from your personal Farmers agent, you’ll save time and money when you bundle coverage.
Stay in the know and get access to all of Farmers knowledge, insight, and industry experience, through the Farmers Inner Circle. A hub of information, tips, and resources, the Inner Circle is the place to learn more about keeping premiums down, saving time and money, and maintaining your ride.
Explore the Inner Circle today and let’s get smarter about:
- Changing auto insurance rates.
- Shopping for auto insurance for teens.
- Roadside emergency safety.
- Driving hacks.
- And more.
* Discounts apply to selected coverages, perils and policy types. Eligibility and actual percentage of discounts may vary.
This brief summary is not a policy document. Please read the actual policy documents for your state for important details on coverages, exclusions, limits, conditions and terms. If there is any conflict between this summary and the policy documents, the policy documents will control. Not all products and discounts are available in every state.