Farmers Insurance Discounts in Arkansas
Auto Insurance Discounts
From the highlands to the lowlands, Farmers protects Arkansans with quality Auto insurance. But before you get a quote, know that you’re getting all of the discounts you deserve from a quality carrier:
Discounts for the Family:
- Bundle Discounts - Bundling multiple Farmers policies is a great way to save money and cover all of your important investments. When you combine your Farmers Auto insurance with any of the following policies, we’ll discount your rate:
- Mobile Home-Specialty Dwelling
- Farmers Specialty (motorcycle, family boat, motor home, travel trailer, rec vehicle, etc.)
- Business and Professional Group - Are you a teacher, doctor, nurse, accountant or engineer? Professional groups like these in Arkansas may qualify for special discounts. Contact us and we’ll see if you qualify!
- Distant Student - Designed to lower your rates when your child is away at school, this discount applies if a student on your policy (23 or younger) goes to school at least 100 miles away from home, and doesn’t have regular access to the covered vehicle.
- Multi-Car - Cover more than one vehicle under the same Farmers Auto insurance policy and receive a rate discount.
- Teen Driver - A teen (19 or younger) child or grandchild of the primary driver may be eligible for a rate discount.
Planning Ahead Discounts:
- Alternative Fuel - Invest in a vehicle that uses alternative fuels like electric, electric / gasoline hybrid, ethanol, methanol, compressed natural gas, or propane, and you may be eligible for an insurance rate discount.
- Early Shopping - Purchase your new Farmers policy at least 7 days before your current policy expires to receive this additional discount. Please remember to cancel your current insurance policy without a lapse in coverage.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) - Enroll in the Farmers automatic electronic payment plan when you log-in or register your account, and receive an extra insurance discount.
- Paying In Full - Choose to pay your entire term premium in one lump sum, and Farmers will discount your rate.
- Transfer - Transfer your insurance from another carrier to Farmers with no lapse in coverage and we’ll discount your rate.
- Good Student - Do well in school, and Farmers discounts coverage for young (under 25) Arkansas drivers who meet one of the following academic criteria:
- Maintain a “B” average or better
- Maintain a 3.0 (out of 4.0) grade point average or higher
- Make Dean’s List or Honor Roll
- Rank in the top 20% of their class, or on recognized standardized tests
This discount applies for a 12 month period, and must be reinstated each school year. To qualify, please contact Farmers with any applicable documentation (report card, transcript, etc.).
- Mature Driver - Arkansas drivers, 55 or older, get a premium discount if they’ve completed a state-approved Safe Driving Program within the last 3 years. This discount applies to your bodily injury, property damage, medical payments, and collision coverage.
Homeowner Insurance Discounts
Learn more about Farmers Homeowners insurance discounts to see if you qualify for additional savings.
Discounts for the Household:
- Affinity - Employees or retirees from qualified occupations or professional groups may qualify for an additional discount.
- Bundle Discounts - Combine coverages and save. Bundle your Farmers Homeowners insurance with Farmers Auto and/or Life insurance, and we’ll reduce your premium with a multi-policy discount.
- Non Smoker - Qualify for an additional discount if no one in the household has smoked in the past 2 years.
Home Upkeep Discounts:
- New Home - Homes built within the past 12 years may be eligible for the New Home credit.
- New Roof - Earn this additional credit if you’ve built a new roof or recently replaced your roof.
- UL Approved Roofing Materials - Impact resistant roofing materials, approved and tested by Underwriters Laboratories, may qualify for this discount.
Home Safety Discounts
- Home Safety - You may be eligible for a discounted premium if you’ve added loss-prevention measures or environmentally-friendly features to your home, such as:
- Fortified with added protection to windows, doors, and improved connections between the roof, walls, and foundation to guard against natural disasters and extreme weather.
- Equipped with Whole House Water Leak Detection to shut off the main water service when a leak is found.
- ENERGY STAR or EPA Certified for energy efficiency
- LEED Certified for high-performance green homes
- Equipped with an Automatic Gas Shutoff Valve.
- Protective Devices - If your home is protected with burglar alarms, central station alarms, fire alarms or automatic fire-protective sprinklers, you may be eligible for this discount.
You may be eligible for one or more of these discounts, subject to documentation. Discounts apply to selected coverages, perils and policy types. Eligibility and actual percentage of discounts may vary. Not all products and discounts are available in every state. Please contact a Farmers agent for details.