Farmers Business Property Insurance helps you protect the building, equipment and income you rely on each day, no matter what’s around the corner.
Don’t let the future of your wholesale business be devastated by financial consequences from theft, fire, wind or other unforeseen events. Farmers Business Property Insurance offers an excellent defense against unexpected occurrences, no matter what each day brings. Known for fast claims handling and professional, personalized service, Farmers can quickly help you get your business back on its feet in a timely manner after a catastrophe.
Many Farmers Business Property Insurance options are available to your wholesale business.
- Building Coverage allows you to quickly repair or rebuild wholesale business locations damaged by a natural disaster or other catastrophe so you can return to “business as usual” and minimize loss of income.
- Business Personal Property covers costs to replace contents in your warehouse or place of business if they are destroyed by an unforeseen event.
- Business Income Coverage (or Business Interruption Insurance) allows you to continue to receive income while your place of business and its contents are being rebuilt and replaced. Business income not only helps you to cover operating and payroll expenses needed to keep a business operating after a loss, but it also helps you to replace lost revenue. In most states, Farmers Insurance provides coverage for up to 18 months to keep your business operating until goods and services are being produced again. As added protection for your business, Extended Business Income Coverage offers 30 days additional support after your business is operational again.
- Product Recall Expense covers losses associated with a covered product recall from the market caused by a known or suspected defect.
- Brands and Labels Coverage covers costs to remove brands and labels from damaged inventory so they can be salvaged and used on new inventory.
- Outdoor Signs and Property Coverage covers costs to replace trees, shrubs, plants, outdoor fences or signs in the event of fire, lightning or other events.
- Tenant’s Exterior Glass Coverage provides coverage for your wholesale business location’s front window against cracks or breaks if you lease your location.
- Equipment Breakdown Coverage covers the sudden or accidental breakdown of your equipment.
- Computer Coverage covers costs to replace or repair damaged hardware, software, and other media vital to your operations.
Connect with a Farmers agent today who can help you create a comprehensive solution specifically designed for your wholesale business.