Farmers Business Liability Insurance provides coverage for injuries or other unexpected events that may occur at your restaurant, such as a diner’s contraction of salmonella, or a cracked tooth resulting from a slip and fall.
Anyone who enters your restaurant can file a claim or lawsuit against you for accidents, mistakes or injuries involving you or your employees. Farmers Business Liability Insurance can help you stand strong through challenging situations by providing insurance coverage that addresses the cost of claims and legal damages up to the policy limits selected. Farmers offers some of the best, personalized service in the business and fast, professional claims handling. We also offer business-based programs and helpful information on how to promote safety in the workplace that prevent incidents from recurring and/or mitigate potential future losses.
Farmers Business Liability Insurance options available for your restaurant include:
- Liqour Host Liability Coverage (Fine Dining) covers financial damages caused by a patron who consumes too much alcohol at your restaurant, and then causes injury or damage to others.
- Garagekeepers Liability Coverage (Fine Dining) covers damage to customers’ vehicles left with your restaurant’s valet parking service.
- Premises and Operations Coverage covers damages you would be obligated to pay for accidents, such as a slip and fall that may occur on the restaurant’s premises.
- Products and Completed Operations Coverage covers damages if a customer comes down with a case of food poisoning after eating a meal at your restaurant.
- Personal and Advertising Injury Liability Coverage covers claims by employees or customers that their injuries were caused by your negligence, as well as claims by anyone, including competitors, that you have stated false information about their restaurant in an advertisement.
- Medical Payments Coverage covers costs for first aid or other necessary medical services and ambulance service in the event of an accident, regardless of who’s at fault.
Connect with a Farmers agent who has experience in working with business owners and select from a wide range of coverage options that are best suited for your individual business insurance needs.