As a religious organization, Farmers realizes you face unexpected events on a daily basis that may require coverage.
Farmers offers flexible business insurance options to cover the many different areas where your religious organization might need coverage. Tell us more about the specific nuances of your organization and let a Farmers agent help you tailor coverage solutions that make the most sense for you.
Business Insurance 101
You’ve achieved your goal of managing a religious organization. But as you know, the boundless opportunities of management often come with plenty of risk. When you’re confident that you have taken the steps to safeguard your organization’s people, property from the unexpected, you can focus on what’s most important—running your organization.
Rated among the top tier insurers by AM Best, Standard and Poor’s and Moody’s, Farmers helps you protect the investments you’ve made so you can focus on how to keep your organization on the road to long-term success. Trusted by millions of customers for over 80 years, Farmers has the financial security, resources and knowledge to help you meet your insurance needs. We have industry-based solutions that our local agents can help you to tailor to fit your business.
Your Business Insurance Options Explained
Your day-to-day operations are complex; understanding business insurance doesn’t have to be. Our customized Farmers Religious Organizations Package
helps you protect your organization, covering elements such as: employee injuries, abusive acts or pastoral professional liability, and equipment breakdown. Obtaining the type and amount of insurance that you want for your religious organization will help you fill gaps in coverage where you need it most.
At a minimum, the types of insurance coverage your restaurant should have are:
- Business Property Insurance for the repair or replacement of damaged physical assets such as furniture, fixtures, or musical equipment when disasters such as fire, windstorms, or vandalism strike.
- Business Liability Insurance for financial losses resulting from claims of injury or abuse caused by you, your employees, or products and services you provide.
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance for your employees’ medical needs in case of a work-related accident, injury or disease, and to make a quick return to work possible. This also minimizes the risk of lawsuits by employees.
- Business Auto Insurance for losses due to injuries to other drivers, passengers and pedestrians caused by you, your employees or staff members.
- Business Crime Insurance for your organization to help you with losses resulting from wrongdoing like theft, forgery or robbery by a third party.
- Life Insurance for Religious Organization Directors that can help you plan for business succession, survive the loss of a key employee or partner and retain and reward your top people.
- Retirement Benefits for Religious Organization Directors that can help you secure your financial future and that of your employees.
- Umbrella Coverage that can help you protect your organization from a potentially ruinous lawsuit with additional liability coverage.
Additional insurance features you should consider adding for your apartment building include:
- Pastoral Professional Liability Coverage that can help you cover damages resulting from pastoral counseling, including sexual abuse, defamation, invasion of privacy, and misappropriation of funds.
- Abusive Acts Liability Coverage that can help you cover actual or threatened abuse by an employee, volunteer or staff member acting on behalf of the organization that results in injury to someone.
- Counseling Professional Liability Coverage that can help you cover professional liability damages because of a negligent act or omission arising out of a covered professional counseling service such as vocational counseling, educational or learning disability therapy.
- Directors and Officers Liability Coverage that can help you protect your organization from disputes against the actions taken by you and other directors, officers, or board members.
- Non-Owned Auto Coverage that can help you if an employee is involved in an auto accident while driving a personal automobile on company business.
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance that can provide coverage for your organization if discrimination, sexual harassment or wrongful termination claims are made by present, former or future employees.
If You’re Already Covered
You’ve made a sound choice to protect your religious organization, employees and staff members with business insurance. However, your organization has specific needs which may change over time. Reviewing your policy year after year helps you to understand whether your current coverage continues to meet your changing needs. When in doubt, contact a Farmers agent for help. Farmers also offers lines of insurance for many aspects of your life, both professional and personal. Ask your agent about auto, home, motorcycle, recreational vehicle coverage that can complement your business insurance policy.