Farmers Business Property Insurance helps you protect the building, people and income you rely on each day, no matter what’s around the corner.
Don’t let the future of your organization be devastated by financial consequences from unforeseen events like fire, theft or vandalism. Whatever each day brings, Farmers Business Property Insurance offers an excellent defense against unexpected occurrences. Known for professional, personalized service and fast claims handling, Farmers can quickly help you get your organization back on its feet in a timely manner after a catastrophe.
Many Farmers Business Property Insurance options are available to your .
- Building Coverage allows you to quickly rebuild or repair buildings or other property locations damaged by a natural disaster or other catastrophe so you can return to “business as usual” and minimize a loss of income.
- Business Personal Property Coverage covers costs to replace contents in your building if they are stolen or destroyed by a covered unforeseen event.
- Business Income Coverage (includes Tuition and Fees Extension Coverage) allows you to continue to receive income derived from tuition and fees while the facility and its contents are being rebuilt and replaced. Business income not only helps you to cover operating and payroll expenses needed to keep an organization operating after a loss. Farmers Insurance provides coverage for up to 12 months in most states (with an option to extend up to 36 months) to keep your organization operating until services are being offered again. Extended Business Income Coverage can also help you to protect your organization by offering 30 days additional support after your organization is operational again.
- Fine Arts Coverage for Arts Galleries and Museums covers loss or damage to artwork or sculptures housed in your art gallery or museum.
- Building Ordinance Coverage covers the increased cost to comply with a building ordinance or law when you repair or remodel the building where your organization is located after a natural disaster or other catastrophe. This coverage also increases the limits for demolition and debris removal beyond basic policy limits.
- Outdoor Signs and Property Coverage covers costs to replace outdoor fences, signs, trees, shrubs or plants if lightning, fire or other events strike.
- Equipment Breakdown Coverage covers your organization’s equipment like hardware, software, refrigeration and air conditioning units, computers, video projectors, plasma screens if they suddenly or accidentally break down.
- Computer Coverage covers costs to replace or repair damaged hardware, software, and other media vital to your operations.
- Back-up of Sewer and Drain Coverage covers costs to repair or replace items damaged by back-up or overflow of a sewer, drain, or any other system designed to remove surface water from foundation area.
Connect with a Farmers agent today who can help you create a comprehensive solution specifically designed for your organization.