Farmers Business Liability Insurance provides coverage for injuries or other events that may occur at your facility.
Anyone who comes in contact with your organization can file a claim or lawsuit against you for accidents, mistakes or injuries involving you or your employees. Farmers Business Liability Insurance can help you stand strong through challenging situations by providing insurance coverage that addresses the cost of claims and legal damages up to the policy limits selected. Farmers offers some of the best, personalized service in the business and fast, professional claims handling. We also offer business-based programs and helpful information on how to promote safety in the workplace that prevent incidents from recurring and/or mitigate potential future losses.
Many Farmers Business Liability Insurance options are available to your organization:
- Counseling Professional Liability Coverage provides coverage for negligent acts or omissions arising from a professional counseling service you provide, such as vocational counseling, educational or learning disability therapy.
- Abusive Acts Liability Coverage covers actual or threatened abuse by an employee or staff member acting on behalf of the organization that results in harm or injury to someone.
- Premises and Operations Coverage covers damages you would be obligated to pay for accidents that may happen on your property, such as a slip and fall.
- Products and Completed Operations Coverage covers damages if a student complains of illness or loss caused by a service completed for her/him.
- Medical Payments Coverage covers costs for first aid or other necessary medical services and ambulance service in the event of an accident, no matter who’s at fault.
- Employment Practices Liability Coverage provides insurance coverage for your organization entity, directors, officers and employees if you are accused of wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination, and other employment-related offenses.
- Employee Benefits Liability Coverage covers errors or incorrect information you may give an employee regarding their benefits program.
Connect with a Farmers agent who has experience in working with organizations and select from a wide range of coverage options that you can tailor for your individual business insurance needs.