Farmers Business Property Insurance helps you protect the building, equipment and income you rely on each day, no matter what’s around the corner.
Don’t let the future of your manufacturing business be seriously devastated by financial consequences from unforeseen events like fire, hail or other unforeseen events. Farmers Business Property Insurance offers an excellent defense against unexpected occurrences no matter what each day brings. Known for fast claims handling and professional, personalized service, Farmers can quickly help you get your manufacturing business up and running again in a timely manner after a catastrophe.
Many Farmers Business Property Insurance options are available to your manufacturing business.
- Building Coverage allows for the quick repair or rebuilding of manufacturing properties damaged by a natural disaster so you can maintain “business as usual” and minimize loss of income.
- Business Personal Property covers costs to replace contents in your manufacturing plant or building if they are destroyed by an unforeseen event.
- Business Income Coverage, which includes Extra Expense Coverage, allows you to continue to receive income while your manufacturing plant and its contents are being rebuilt and replaced. Business income not only helps you cover operating and payroll expenses needed to keep a business operating after a loss but it also helps you to replace lost revenue. In most states Farmers Insurance provides coverage for up to 18 months to keep your business operating until goods and services are being produced again. Extended Business Income Coverage can also help you to protect your business by offering 30 days additional support after your business is operational again.
- Product Recall Expense Coverage covers costs associated with a covered product recall from the market caused by a known or suspected defect. This also covers losses incurred by your distributors and customers due to a covered recall.
- Outdoor Signs and Property Coverage covers costs to replace trees, shrubs, plants, outdoor fences or signs in the event of lightning, fire or other unexpected occurrences.
- Equipment Breakdown Coverage covers damages to your manufacturing equipment if they suddenly or accidentally break down.
- Theft Limitation – Bullions/Precious Metals Coverage covers the theft of precious alloys and metals.
- Theft Limitation – Patterns and Dies covers damage or loss by theft for dies, patterns, molds and forms that are under your custody or control.
- Spoilage Coverage for Food Manufacturers covers costs to replace perishable goods that spoiled because of equipment breakdown or a power outage.
- Brands and Labels Coverage covers costs to remove brands and labels from damaged inventory so they can be salvaged and used on new merchandise.
- Building Ordinance Coverage covers the increased cost to comply with a building ordinance or law when you repair or remodel the building where your manufacturing plant is located after a natural disaster or other catastrophe. This coverage also increases the limits for demolition and debris removal beyond basic policy limits.
- Computer Coverage covers costs to replace or repair damaged hardware, software, and other media vital to your operations.
- Fire Department Service Charge Coverage covers service charges you would pay if you call the fire department to save your manufacturing plant in the event of a blaze.
- Fire Extinguisher Recharge Coverage covers the cost to recharge or replace fire extinguishers that were used to put out flames at your manufacturing plant or that were accidentally discharged.
- Personal Property Off-Premises Coverage covers items damaged by a fire, theft, or other covered cause of loss, that are in transit or at a temporary location you don’t own, lease or operate.
Connect with a Farmers agent who can help you design a business insurance package for your manufacturing business.