Farmers Business Property Insurance helps you protect the building, people and income you rely on each day, no matter what’s around the corner.
Don’t let the future of your business be devastated by financial consequences from fire, wind, hail or other unforeseen event. Farmers Business Property Insurance offers an excellent defense against unexpected occurrences no matter what each day brings. Known for professional personalized service and fast claims handling, Farmers can quickly help you get your business up and running again in a timely manner after a catastrophe.
Many Farmers Business Property Insurance options are available to you.
- Building Coverage allows lodging facilities damaged by a natural disaster or other catastrophe to be repaired or rebuilt quickly so you minimize loss of income and return to “operations as usual.”
- Business Personal Property covers costs to replace contents in your facility if they are destroyed by an unforeseen event.
- Business Income Coverage (or Business Interruption Insurance) allows you to continue to receive income while your lodging facility and its contents are being rebuilt and replaced. Business income not only helps you to cover operating and payroll expenses needed to keep a business operating after a loss, but it also helps you to replace lost revenue. In most states, Farmers Insurance provides coverage for up to 12 months (with an option to extend up to 36 months) to keep your business operating until goods and services are being produced again. Extended Business Income Coverage can also help you to protect your business by offering 60 days additional support after your business is operational again.
- Guests’ Property Coverage covers your legal obligation to replace the valuable personal property of your guests if they are stolen or damaged while inside your premises.
- Guests’ Evacuation Expense covers costs to evacuate all guests from the premises because of inclement weather or other event that may pose imminent danger to your guests.
- Spoilage Coverage covers costs to replace perishable goods that spoiled because there was a power outage or a refrigerator broke down.
- Food Contamination Shutdown Coverage covers lost income due to a government-ordered shutdown caused by health concerns, such as E.coli. This coverage also helps you cover costs for employee medical tests and vaccines; medical reimbursement for infected patrons; as well as costs to clean up your facility and replace the contaminated food.
- Extended Replacement Cost Valuation Coverage covers the unexpected rise in replacement costs for your lodging facility.
- Building Ordinance Coverage covers the increased cost to comply with a building ordinance or law when you repair or remodel the building where your business is located after a natural disaster or other catastrophe. This coverage also increases the limits for demolition and debris removal beyond basic policy limits.
- Outdoor Signs and Property Coverage covers costs to replace outdoor fences, signs, trees, shrubs or plants if lightning, fire or other events strike.
- Equipment Breakdown Coverage covers your costs to repair or replace your business’s equipment like washing machines, refrigerators and telephone systems if they suddenly or accidentally break down.
Connect with a Farmers agent today who can help you create a comprehensive solution specifically designed for you.