Farmers Business Property Insurance helps you protect the building, equipment and income you rely on each day, no matter what’s around the corner.
Don’t let the future of your homeowner's association be devastated by financial consequences from unforeseen events like fire, theft, wind, or other hazards. Whatever each day brings, Farmers Business Property Insurance offers an excellent defense against unexpected occurrences. Known for professional, personalized service and fast claims handling, Farmers can quickly help you get your homeowner's association back on its feet in a timely manner after a catastrophe.
Many Farmers Business Property Insurance features are available to cover your homeowner's association:
- Building Coverage allows homeowner's association office locations damaged by a natural disaster or other catastrophe to be repaired or rebuilt quickly so you minimize loss of income and return to “business as usual.”
- Business Personal Property Coverage covers costs to replace contents in your homeowner's association office if they are destroyed by an unforeseen event.
- Business Income, including Association Fees and Extra Expense Coverage allows you to continue to operate and receive income while your Homeowner's association office and its contents are being rebuilt and replaced. This type of insurance also covers the necessary operating and payroll expenses needed to keep a business operating after a loss. Business income not only helps you to replace lost revenue but it also helps you cover operating and payroll expenses needed to keep a business operating after a loss. Farmers Insurance provides coverage for up to 18 months in most states to keep your business operating until goods and services are being produced again. Extended Business Income Coverage can also help you to protect your business by offering 30 days additional support after your business is back on its feet again.
- Outdoor Signs and Property Coverage covers costs to replace outdoor fences, signs, trees, shrubs or plants if lightning, fire or other events strike.
- Equipment Breakdown Coverage covers the sudden or accidental breakdown of onsite equipment like refrigeration units, air conditioning systems and pool pumps.
- Computer Coverage covers costs to replace or repair damaged hardware, software or any other media vital to your operations.
- Building Ordinance Coverage covers the increased cost to comply with a building ordinance or law when you repair or remodel the building where your Homeowner's association is located after a natural disaster or other catastrophe. This coverage also increases the limits for demolition and debris removal beyond basic policy limits.
- Fire Department Service Charge Coverage covers service charges you would pay if you call the fire department to save your building in the event of a blaze.
- Fire Extinguisher Recharge Coverage covers costs to recharge or replace fire extinguishers that were accidentally discharged or used to put out flames at your condominium complex.
- Personal Property Off-Premises Coverage covers items damaged by a fire, theft, or other covered cause of loss, that are in transit or at a temporary location you don’t own, lease or operate.
Connect with a Farmers agent who can help you create a comprehensive solution for your homeowner's association.