Farmers Business Liability Insurance provides coverage for employee injuries onsite, as well as management of playground equipment, sponsored events and more.
Anyone who comes to your condominium complex can file a claim or lawsuit against you for accidents, mistakes or injuries involving you, your employees, staff or board members. Farmers Business Liability Insurance helps you stand strong through challenging situations by providing insurance coverage that addresses the cost of claims and legal damages up to the policy limits selected. Farmers offers some of the best, personalized service in the business and fast, professional claims handling. We also offer business-based programs and helpful information on how to promote safety in the workplace that prevent incidents from recurring and/or mitigate potential future losses.
Business Liability Insurance features available for your Homeowner's association include:
- Premises and Operations Coverage covers medical or other charges for any accidents that may happen on your property such as a stair fall.
- Personal and Advertising Injury Liability Coverage covers claims by anyone, such as a competitor, that you have stated false information about their operations or management practices in an advertisement, or claims by an employee or customer that their injuries were caused by your negligence.
- Medical Payments Coverage covers first aid and any other, necessary medical services and ambulance service in the event of an accident, no matter who’s at fault.
- Owners Protective Liability provides coverage for owners for the negligent acts of contractors or subcontractors whom they’ve hired to perform work on the property.
- Directors and Officers Liability provides coverage for your Homeowner's association for disputes involving the actions taken by you and other board members.
- Employment Practices Liability provides insurance coverage for your business entity, directors, officers and employees if you are accused of wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination and other employment-related offenses, as well as a violation of the American Disabilities Act.
- Employee Benefits Liability covers errors or incorrect information you may give regarding an employee’s benefits program.
Connect with a Farmers agent who has experience in working with business owners and select from a wide range of coverage options that you can tailor for your individual insurance needs.