Farmers Business Liability Insurance provides coverage for injuries or other unexpected events that occur at your property.
Anyone who enters your property can file a claim or lawsuit against you for accidents, mistakes or injuries involving you or your employees. Farmers Business Liability Insurance can help you stand strong through challenging situations by providing insurance coverage that addresses the cost of claims and legal damages up to the policy limits selected. Farmers offers some of the best, personalized service in the business and fast, professional claims handling. We also offer business-based programs and helpful information on how to promote safety in the workplace that prevent incidents from recurring and/or mitigate potential future losses.
Many Farmers Business Liability Insurance options are available to you:
- Owners Protective Liability covers injuries or property damage caused to others by a contractor or subcontractor you hire to work on your property.
- Premises and Operations Coverage covers damages you would be obligated to pay for accidents, such as a slip and fall that may occur on your property.
- Products and Completed Operations Coverage covers damages if a client complains of injury or illness caused by a service completed for her or him.
- Medical Payments Coverage covers costs for first aid or other necessary medical services and ambulance service in the event of an accident, no matter who’s at fault.
- Employment Practices Liability provides insurance coverage for your business entity, directors, officers and employees if you are accused of wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination, and other employment-related offenses.
- Employee Benefits Liability covers errors or incorrect information you may have given an employee regarding his or her benefits package.
Connect with a Farmers agent
who has experience working with business owners. Select from a wide range of coverage options that you can tailor for your individual business insurance needs.