Count on Farmers personalized claims support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week should the unexpected happen while you or your employees are out on the road
Just like the insurance on your personal car, Business Auto Insurance is there to keep you and your employees on the path to success. Any bodily injury to other drivers, passengers or pedestrians caused by you or your employees, or damage inflicted on other vehicles or property, could put your business or organization in financial jeopardy.
Whether you manage one vehicle or several vehicles, these are just a few of the available Farmers Business Auto Insurance options to help you and your business or organization:
- Bodily Injury Liability Coverage for other driver, passenger or pedestrian injuries or death caused by you and your employees.
- Property Damage Liability Coverage for damages to someone else's property when you are at fault.
- Comprehensive Coverage for your business vehicles in the case of losses other than an accident, such as theft or a tree branch falling on your car.
- Collision Coverage for your business vehicles when your car hits, or is hit by, another vehicle.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage for your injuries, damages or death caused by an at-fault, uninsured driver, or one who lacks sufficient insurance to cover all costs.
- Medical Payments Coverage for care expenses incurred by you and passengers in your vehicle injured in an accident.
- Hired and Non-Owned Auto Coverage for bodily injury or property damage claims arising out of the operation of a vehicle hired by you for business reasons or not owned by you. Non-Owned Auto provides coverage against accidents when an employee is using a personal vehicle on company business.
- Transportation and Cargo Coverage for the costs to replace goods that are damaged, lost or stolen as they are being transported.
Contact a Farmers agent who can help you build a tailored solution that meets the specific needs of your business or organization.